We try to understand the darkness surrounding us, yet we stand to ignore the incomprehensible void within our being.
Sleeplessly I stare at the sanguine star which lights my path of dreams. It emanates a dying glow and fades as I draw closer to its diminishing warmth. The darkness everlasting melds together with the deepening red and within its amalgamation of bleeding black do I see a single orb of grey. It lies there, cold and forgotten within that solemn emptiness, wrapped in a shroud of twilight.
There it is! Our treasure that we have long searched for within the ebon sea! It is revealed to me at last!
We have long forgotten the way and have since lit inside our wandering bastion, a new flame. Forged in starry solitude by way of dreams, our path lies through interpretation of ancient texts, left behind by the starfathers who came before the first dawn of our time.
We have come claiming the birthright that is to become ascendent-being in all the glory that is deemed ours.
This is Eonara.
Dyr'Dvannon, Patric Diaphan, Navigator, Eonar
No comments:
Post a Comment